REGISTRATION FEES (USD $)
Please note: All prices in US Dollars. Prices made available before registration opens to provide information those applying for funding.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY, 2024
*Including Welcome Cocktail, lunches, and Banquet
** Including Welcome Cocktail and Banquet
For accompanying person, we will have two tours (optional and on your own):
- Guaspari Winery (https://www.vinicolaguaspari.com.br/enotour/) : guided tour of the vineyard and industry and lunch with a harmonized menu in 4 stages.
- Coffee Farm: guided tour with lunch (exact location TBD).
Pre-Symposium (September 17th)
** Including lunch and coffee
We are excited to offer scholarships to students attending the 23rd International Nondestructive Testing and Evaluation of Wood Symposium. The scholarship will include student registration, accommodations, and a one-year membership with FPS.
To be considered for a scholarship, please e-mail the completed form to email@example.com by February 9, 2024. Scholarship recipients will be notified by April 1, 2024.
• Undergraduate or graduate student in good standing at an accredited institution of higher education.
• Submission of a poster or oral presentation abstract to the Symposium.
Scholarship recipient responsibilities:
• Be willing to serve as a student assistant onsite at the Symposium as needed (session monitor, session headcounts, help set up poster session, etc.).
Click HERE to download the Student Scholarship Form.
If you find that you have to cancel, your registration fee will be refunded if we receive written notification by August 16, 2024. Contact us for cancelation.
There will be a 50% refund for all written cancellations made after August 16, 2024, but no later than 7 business days prior to the start of the conference (September 10, 2024). Understandably, after this time, no refunds can be issued. Substitutions, however, will be accepted any time without a penalty.